What's North Arlington like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than North Arlington. Take time to see places such as Six Flags Hurricane Harbor and River Legacy Living Science Center while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Six Flags Over Texas and AT&T Stadium.
How to get to North Arlington
North Arlington is located 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from the heart of Arlington.
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from North Arlington
- Love Field Airport (DAL), 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from North Arlington
Things to see and do in and around North Arlington
Things to see near North Arlington:
- AT&T Stadium (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Choctaw Stadium (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Arlington Convention Center (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Globe Life Field (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- University of Texas at Arlington (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
Things to do in North Arlington
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
- River Legacy Living Science Center
When is the best time to visit Arlington?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: October, May, June, September (average 109 mm of rainfall)