What's Birch Park Finger Streets like?If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Birch Park Finger Streets? Beachcombers can spend the day at Fort Lauderdale Beach when the weather is nice. Port Everglades and Hollywood Beach are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Birch Park Finger StreetsBirch Park Finger Streets is located 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the heart of Fort Lauderdale.
- Miami International Airport (MIA), 26.5 mi (42.6 km) from Birch Park Finger Streets
- Hollywood International Airport (FLL), 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from Birch Park Finger Streets
- Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from Birch Park Finger Streets
Things to see and do in and around Birch Park Finger Streets
What to see in Birch Park Finger Streets
- Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Hugh Taylor Birch State Park
Things to do near Birch Park Finger Streets:
- Las Olas Boulevard (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Bonnet House Museum and Gardens (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Parker Playhouse (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Museum of Discovery and Science (3.1 mi/5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Fort Lauderdale?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: June, September, August, July (average 220 mm of rainfall)