What's Eagan Park like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Eagan Park. Top places in the larger area to visit include Zoo Atlanta and Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include State Farm Arena and CNN Center.
How to get to Eagan Park
Eagan Park is located 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the heart of Atlanta.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Eagan Park
- Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 9.3 mi (15 km) from Eagan Park
- Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 16.8 mi (27 km) from Eagan Park
Things to see and do in and around Eagan Park
Things to see near Eagan Park:
- Georgia International Convention Center (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Gateway Center Arena (2 mi/3.1 km away)
- Point University (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Atlanta Expo Center (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Old National Park (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
Things to do near Eagan Park:
- Lakewood Amphitheatre (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Camp Creek Marketplace (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Delta Flight Museum (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Porsche Experience Center (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Greenbriar Mall (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit East Point?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: July, March, February, September (average 122 mm of rainfall)