What's Palm Gardens like?If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Palm Gardens? Places to visit such as Indialantic Beach and Andretti Thrill Park are not far away. Melbourne Square Mall and Indian Harbor Beach Beach are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Palm GardensPalm Gardens is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne, FL (MLB-Orlando Melbourne Intl.), 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Palm Gardens
Things to see and do in and around Palm Gardens
Things to see near Palm Gardens:
- Florida Institute of Technology (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Indialantic Beach (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Sea Turtle Preservation Society Melbourne Beach (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Indian Harbor Beach Beach (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Melbourne Beach (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
Things to do near Palm Gardens:
- Andretti Thrill Park (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Melbourne Square Mall (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Liberty Bell Memorial Museum (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Historic Rossetter House Museum and Gardens (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Foosaner Art Museum (3.7 mi/6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, June, July (average 178 mm of rainfall)