What's Barbâtre like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Barbâtre? Plan a fun excursion to Domaine Pommery and Ruinart. There's plenty more to see, including Champagne Taittinger and G. H. Martel and Co.
Things to see and do in and around Barbâtre
Things to see near Barbâtre:
- St. Remi Basilica (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Notre-Dame de Reims (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Mars Gate (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Reims Exhibition Centre (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Tau Palace (1 mi/1.6 km away)
Things to do in Barbâtre
- Domaine Pommery
- Champagne Taittinger
- G. H. Martel and Co
When is the best time to visit Reims?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, May (average 57 mm of rainfall)