What's Songjeong-dong like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit Songjeong-dong? Lotte World and Gyeongbok Palace are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Sejong University Museum and Children's Grand Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Songjeong-dong
Songjeong-dong is located 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), 14.3 mi (23.1 km) from Songjeong-dong
Things to see and do in and around Songjeong-dong
Things to see near Songjeong-dong:
- Lotte World Tower (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Konkuk University (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Hanyang University (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Seoul Forest (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Ttukseom Hangang Park (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
Things to do near Songjeong-dong:
- Lotte World (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Sejong University Museum (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Children's Grand Park (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Apgujeong Rodeo Street (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Gyeongdong Market (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seoul?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 222 mm of rainfall)