What's Holmby Hills like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Holmby Hills? Rodeo Drive and Melrose Avenue are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Sunset Strip and The Grove.
How to get to Holmby Hills
Holmby Hills is located 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from Holmby Hills
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Hollywood Burbank), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from Holmby Hills
- Van Nuys, CA (VNY), 10 mi (16.2 km) from Holmby Hills
Things to see and do in and around Holmby Hills
Things to see near Holmby Hills:
- University of California, Los Angeles (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- La Brea Tar Pits (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Los Angeles National Cemetery (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Will Rogers Memorial Park (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Edwin W. Pauley Pavilion (1.2 mi/2 km away)
Things to do near Holmby Hills:
- Rodeo Drive (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Melrose Avenue (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Sunset Strip (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- The Grove (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Westwood Village (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Los Angeles?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, June (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 74 mm of rainfall)