What's Saint-Rémi like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Saint-Rémi? Take time to see the sights such as St. Remi Basilica while you're here. Veuve Clicquot-Ponsardin and Domaine Pommery are a couple of places to see nearby.
Things to see and do in and around Saint-Rémi
Things to see near Saint-Rémi:
- St. Remi Basilica (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Notre-Dame de Reims (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Mars Gate (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Auguste Delaune Stadium (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Tau Palace (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
Things to do near Saint-Rémi:
- Veuve Clicquot-Ponsardin (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Domaine Pommery (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Ruinart (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Mumm (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Champagne Taittinger (0.3 mi/0.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Reims?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, May (average 57 mm of rainfall)