What's Lee Green like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Lee Green? O2 Arena and Tower Bridge are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Tower of London and London Bridge are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Lee Green
Lee Green is located 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from the heart of London.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from Lee Green
- London (LCY-London City), 4 mi (6.4 km) from Lee Green
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from Lee Green
Travelling to Lee Green by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- London Hither Green Station
- Lee Station
Things to see and do in and around Lee Green
Things to see near Lee Green:
- O2 Arena (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- ExCeL Exhibition Centre (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Royal Observatory (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Greenwich Park (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Eltham Palace (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
Things to do near Lee Green:
- National Maritime Museum (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Cutty Sark (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Surrey Quays Shopping Centre (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Billingsgate Market (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Museum of London Docklands (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit London?