What's Old Town Bodega Bay like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Old Town Bodega Bay. Nature lovers can visit Bodega Harbour. Bodega Dunes and Doran Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Old Town Bodega Bay
- Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from Old Town Bodega Bay
Things to see and do in and around Old Town Bodega Bay
Things to see near Old Town Bodega Bay:
- Bodega Harbour (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Bodega Dunes (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Doran Beach (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Bodega Head (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Carmel Beach (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
Things to do near Old Town Bodega Bay:
- Bodega Harbour Golf Links (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Links at Bodega Harbour (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bodega Bay?
- Hottest months: August, September, June, July (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, November, February (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, December, March (average 97 mm of rainfall)