What's Pleasant Street like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Pleasant Street? Nature lovers can visit Paynes Prairie Preserve State Park and Devil's Milhopper Geological State Park. There's plenty more to see, including Oaks Mall and San Felasco Hammock Preserve State Park.
How to get to Pleasant Street
Pleasant Street is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the heart of Gainesville.
- Gainesville, FL (GNV-Gainesville Regional), 3.7 mi (6 km) from Pleasant Street
Things to see and do in and around Pleasant Street
What to see in Pleasant Street
- University of Florida
- Sante Fe College
- Paynes Prairie Preserve State Park
- Devil's Milhopper Geological State Park
- San Felasco Hammock Preserve State Park
Things to do near Pleasant Street:
- Oaks Mall (5 mi/8 km away)
- Florida Museum of Natural History (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Hippodrome State Theatre (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Curtis M. Phillips Center (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Ironwood Golf Course (3 mi/4.8 km away)
Other popular Pleasant Street attractions
- Santa Fe River
- Dudley Farm Historic State Park
- Price's Scrub State Park
- Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings State Park
- Santa Fe Lake