What's Colinas de Santiago like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Colinas de Santiago. Places such as Playa Miramar and Playa La Audiencia are just a little farther away. Playa Olas Altas and Las Hadas Golf Course are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Colinas de Santiago
Colinas de Santiago is located 5.6 mi (9 km) from the heart of Manzanillo.
- Manzanillo, Colima (ZLO-Playa de Oro Intl.), 13 mi (20.9 km) from Colinas de Santiago
Things to see and do in and around Colinas de Santiago
Things to see near Colinas de Santiago:
- Playa Miramar (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Playa La Audiencia (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Playa Olas Altas (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Playa la Boquita (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Playa Azul Salagua (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
Things to do near Colinas de Santiago:
- Las Hadas Golf Course (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Riviera Casino (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- El Corazón de Manzanillo Golf Course (4.4 mi/7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Manzanillo?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: March, April, February, January (average 25°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, October (average 199 mm of rainfall)