What's Sang-dong like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Sang-dong? Take time to see the sights such as Suseong Aqua Suyeongjang while you're here. Suseongmot Lake and Apsan Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Sang-dong
Sang-dong is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Daegu.
- Daegu (TAE-Daegu Intl.), 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from Sang-dong
Things to see and do in and around Sang-dong
Things to see near Sang-dong:
- Suseong Aqua Suyeongjang (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Suseongmot Lake (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Apsan Park (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Duryu Park Stadium (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Daegu Duryu Park (3.1 mi/5 km away)
Things to do near Sang-dong:
- E-World (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Seomun Market (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Daegu National Museum (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Kim Gwangseok-gil Street (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Daegu Yangnyeongsi Museum of Oriental Medicine (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Daegu?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 101 mm of rainfall)