What's Southhampton like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Southhampton. St. Louis Zoo and St. Louis Union Station are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Busch Stadium and Gateway Arch are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Southhampton
Southhampton is located 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the heart of St. Louis.
- Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (STL), 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from Southhampton
- St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis), 20.1 mi (32.4 km) from Southhampton
Things to see and do in and around Southhampton
Things to see near Southhampton:
- Washington University in St. Louis (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Tower Grove Park (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Missouri Botanical Gardens and Arboretum (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Webster University (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Forest Park (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
Things to do near Southhampton:
- St. Louis Zoo (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- St. Louis Science Center (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- St. Louis Art Museum (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- The Muny Theater (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- River City Casino (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit St. Louis?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, April, November (average 108 mm of rainfall)