What's Laurel Canyon like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Laurel Canyon. Universal Studios Hollywood and Crypto.com Arena are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Hollywood Walk of Fame and Dodger Stadium are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Laurel Canyon
Laurel Canyon is located 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 12 mi (19.3 km) from Laurel Canyon
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Hollywood Burbank), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Laurel Canyon
- Van Nuys, CA (VNY), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Laurel Canyon
Things to see and do in and around Laurel Canyon
Things to see near Laurel Canyon:
- Hollywood Walk of Fame (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Runyon Canyon Park (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Lake Hollywood Park (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Capitol Records Tower (3 mi/4.8 km away)
Things to do near Laurel Canyon:
- Universal Studios Hollywood (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- The Comedy Store (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
- Sunset Strip (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Whiskey a Go Go (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Universal CityWalk (1.9 mi/3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Los Angeles?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, October (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, December, March (average 74 mm of rainfall)