What's Galt Mile like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Galt Mile? Beachcombers can spend the day at Fort Lauderdale Beach when the weather is nice. Port Everglades and Las Olas Boulevard are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Galt Mile
Galt Mile is located 4.3 mi (7 km) from the heart of Fort Lauderdale.
- Hollywood International Airport (FLL), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Galt Mile
- Miami International Airport (MIA), 28.5 mi (45.9 km) from Galt Mile
- Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 21.4 mi (34.4 km) from Galt Mile
Things to see and do in and around Galt Mile
Things to see near Galt Mile:
- Fort Lauderdale Beach (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
- Lauderdale By The Sea Beach (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Hugh Taylor Birch State Park (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Bonnet House Museum and Gardens (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
- Sebastian Street Beach (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
Things to do near Galt Mile:
- Las Olas Boulevard (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Parker Playhouse (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Pompano Beach Amphitheatre (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Museum of Discovery and Science (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Fort Lauderdale?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: June, September, August, July (average 220 mm of rainfall)