What's Bayridge West like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Bayridge West. Top places in the larger area to visit include Kingston Waterfront and Kingston Penitentiary. Fort Henry is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Bayridge West
Bayridge West is located 5.9 mi (9.6 km) from the heart of Kingston.
- Kingston, ON (YGK-Norman Rogers), 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Bayridge West
Things to see and do in and around Bayridge West
Things to see near Bayridge West:
- Kingston Penitentiary (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Invista Centre (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Lake Ontario Park (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- George Taylor Richardson Memorial Stadium (4.4 mi/7.2 km away)
- Lemoine Point Conservation Area (1 mi/1.7 km away)
Things to do near Bayridge West:
- Kingston Centre (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Canada's Penitentiary Museum (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kingston?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -5°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, May (average 98 mm of rainfall)