What's Rideau Heights like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Rideau Heights? Nature lovers can visit Lake Ontario. Kingston Waterfront is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Rideau Heights
Rideau Heights is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of Kingston.
- Watertown, NY (ART-Watertown Intl.), 29.3 mi (47.2 km) from Rideau Heights
- Kingston, ON (YGK-Norman Rogers), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Rideau Heights
Things to see and do in and around Rideau Heights
Things to see near Rideau Heights:
- Lake Ontario (75.3 mi/121.2 km away)
- Kingston Waterfront (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Leon's Centre (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Kingston City Hall (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Queen's University (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
Things to do near Rideau Heights:
- King's Crossing Outlet (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Kingston Family Funworld (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Grand Theatre (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- The Grand Theatre (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Kingston Centre (1.8 mi/3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kingston?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -5°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, May (average 98 mm of rainfall)