What's Zona XXXII Acilia Nord like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Zona XXXII Acilia Nord. Take time to see the sights such as Tiber River while you're here. St. Peter's Basilica is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Zona XXXII Acilia Nord
Zona XXXII Acilia Nord is located 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from the heart of Rome.
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from Zona XXXII Acilia Nord
- Ciampino Airport (CIA), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Zona XXXII Acilia Nord
Things to see and do in and around Zona XXXII Acilia Nord
Things to see near Zona XXXII Acilia Nord:
- Tiber River (9.7 mi/15.6 km away)
- Fiera di Roma (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Ostia Antica (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Porto di Traiano (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Castello di Giulio II (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
Things to do near Zona XXXII Acilia Nord:
- Parco Leonardo (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Parco de' Medici Golf Club (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- da Vinci Market Central (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- ADV PRK Adventure Park (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Rome?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, December, September (average 97 mm of rainfall)