What's Prashant Vihar like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Prashant Vihar? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as India Gate. New Delhi City Center Mall and Pitampura TV Tower are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Prashant Vihar
Prashant Vihar is located 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from the heart of New Delhi.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from Prashant Vihar
Things to see and do in and around Prashant Vihar
Things to see near Prashant Vihar:
- Pitampura TV Tower (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Gurudwara Nanak Piao Sahib (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- University of Delhi (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- ISKCON Temple Punjabi Bagh (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Swarna Jayanthi Park (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
Things to do near Prashant Vihar:
- New Delhi City Center Mall (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Adventure Island (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Mangalam Place Mall (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Metro Walk Mall (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Dilli Haat (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit New Delhi?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 38°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 130 mm of rainfall)