What's Casa Amigos like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Casa Amigos. Top places in the larger area to visit include Old Town and Camelback Mountain. Scottsdale Stadium and Western Spirit: Scottsdale's Museum of the West are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Casa Amigos
Casa Amigos is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Scottsdale.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from Casa Amigos
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 10.2 mi (16.5 km) from Casa Amigos
- Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal), 10.5 mi (16.8 km) from Casa Amigos
Things to see and do in and around Casa Amigos
Things to see near Casa Amigos:
- Arizona State University (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Camelback Mountain (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Scottsdale Stadium (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Desert Botanical Garden (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Tempe Town Lake (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
Things to do near Casa Amigos:
- Old Town (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Western Spirit: Scottsdale's Museum of the West (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Casino Arizona (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Scottsdale Fashion Square (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Phoenix Zoo (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Scottsdale?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: January, March, February, August (average 31 mm of rainfall)