What's Palos Verdes like?If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Palos Verdes? Top places in the larger area to visit include Old Town and Camelback Mountain. Westworld of Scottsdale and Scottsdale Quarter are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Palos VerdesPalos Verdes is located 8.2 mi (13.3 km) from the heart of Scottsdale.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 14 mi (22.5 km) from Palos Verdes
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Palos Verdes
- Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 12.4 mi (20 km) from Palos Verdes
Things to see and do in and around Palos Verdes
Things to see near Palos Verdes:
- Westworld of Scottsdale (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Salt River Fields at Talking Stick (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Equidome Arena (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Cactus Park (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
Things to do near Palos Verdes:
- Scottsdale Quarter (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Kierland Commons (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- OdySea Aquarium (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Talking Stick Resort Casino (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Scottsdale?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: January, March, February, August (average 31 mm of rainfall)