What's Arlington Heights like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Arlington Heights. Fort Worth Zoo and Fort Worth Convention Center are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Sundance Square and Billy Bob's Texas.
How to get to Arlington Heights
Arlington Heights is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of Fort Worth.
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW), 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from Arlington Heights
Things to see and do in and around Arlington Heights
Things to see near Arlington Heights:
- Texas Christian University (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Fort Worth Convention Center (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Sundance Square (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Billy Bob's Texas (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Will Rogers Coliseum (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
Things to do near Arlington Heights:
- Fort Worth Zoo (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Fort Worth Botanic Garden (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- West 7th Street (2 mi/3.1 km away)
- Stockyards Station (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Hulen Mall (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Fort Worth?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, October, March (average 109 mm of rainfall)