What's Malilla like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Malilla? Top places in the larger area to visit include Oceanografic Aquarium and Port of Valencia. Queen Sofia Palace of the Arts and Hemisferic are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Malilla
Malilla is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Valencia.
- Valencia (VLC), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Malilla
Things to see and do in and around Malilla
Things to see near Malilla:
- Port of Valencia (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- City of Arts and Sciences (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Plaza de Toros de Valencia (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Gulliver Park (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Valencia Town Hall (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
Things to do near Malilla:
- Oceanografic Aquarium (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Queen Sofia Palace of the Arts (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Hemisferic (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Prince Felipe Museum of Sciences (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Colón Market (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Valencia?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, April, May (average 47 mm of rainfall)