What's Sterling Oaks like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Sterling Oaks? Top places in the larger area to visit include Nashville Zoo and Music City Center. Nashville Broadway and Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Sterling Oaks
Sterling Oaks is located 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the heart of Brentwood.
- Nashville International Airport (BNA), 8 mi (12.9 km) from Sterling Oaks
- Smyrna, TN (MQY), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from Sterling Oaks
Things to see and do in and around Sterling Oaks
Things to see near Sterling Oaks:
- Radnor Lake State Park (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Brentwood Library (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Historic Travellers Rest (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Crockett Park (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Governor's Residence (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
Things to do near Sterling Oaks:
- Nashville Zoo (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Tennessee Agricultural Museum (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Towne Centre Theatre (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Brentwood?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: May, November, December, June (average 116 mm of rainfall)