What's Taltala like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Taltala? Take time to see places such as Sudder Street and New Market while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Indian Museum and Missionaries of Charity's Mother House.
How to get to Taltala
Taltala is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Kolkata.
- Kolkata (CCU-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl.), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Taltala
Things to see and do in and around Taltala
What to see in Taltala
- Missionaries of Charity's Mother House
- Metropolitan Building
Things to do in Taltala
- Sudder Street
- New Market
- Indian Museum
- Jahan Kosha Cannon
- Asiatic Society
When is the best time to visit Kolkata?
- Hottest months: April, May, June, March (average 34°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 273 mm of rainfall)