What's Arbury like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Arbury. Places to visit such as The River Cam and Bridge of Sighs are not far away. Church of St Mary the Great and Cambridge Market Square are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Arbury
Arbury is located 1.3 mi (2 km) from the heart of Cambridge.
- London (STN-Stansted), 23.9 mi (38.4 km) from Arbury
- Cambridge (CBG), 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Arbury
Things to see and do in and around Arbury
Things to see near Arbury:
- University of Cambridge (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- The River Cam (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Churchill College (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Jesus College (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Bridge of Sighs (1 mi/1.6 km away)
Things to do near Arbury:
- Cambridge Market Square (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Cambridge Arts Theatre (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Cambridge Corn Exchange (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Grand Arcade Shopping Centre (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Fitzwilliam Museum (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cambridge?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: October, November, December, September (average 76 mm of rainfall)