What's Southwest Garden like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Southwest Garden? Top places in the larger area to visit include St. Louis Zoo and St. Louis Union Station. Busch Stadium and Gateway Arch are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Southwest Garden
Southwest Garden is located 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the heart of St. Louis.
- Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (STL), 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from Southwest Garden
- St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis), 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from Southwest Garden
Things to see and do in and around Southwest Garden
Things to see near Southwest Garden:
- Washington University in St. Louis (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
- St. Louis Union Station (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Busch Stadium (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Tower Grove Park (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Missouri Botanical Gardens and Arboretum (1 mi/1.6 km away)
Things to do near Southwest Garden:
- St. Louis Zoo (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- St. Louis Science Center (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- The Muny Theater (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- St. Louis Art Museum (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Fox Theater (3.1 mi/5 km away)
When is the best time to visit St. Louis?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, April, November (average 108 mm of rainfall)