What's Powderhorn like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Powderhorn? Take time to see places such as Minneapolis Institute of Arts and Childrens Theatre Company while you're here. Mall of America and U.S. Bank Stadium are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Powderhorn
Powderhorn is located 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from the heart of Minneapolis.
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from Powderhorn
- St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from Powderhorn
- Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Powderhorn
Getting to Powderhorn on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Lake Street - Midtown Station
- 38th Street Station
Things to see and do in and around Powderhorn
What to see in Powderhorn
- Minnesota College of Art and Design
- Lake Hiawatha Park
Things to do in Powderhorn
- Minneapolis Institute of Arts
- Childrens Theatre Company
When is the best time to visit Minneapolis?