What's St. Lawrence like?
Come to St. Lawrence for a glimpse of landmarks such as The Distillery Historic District, and to take in some culture at places such as Hockey Hall of Fame. St. Lawrence Market and Queen Street are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
How to get to St. Lawrence
St. Lawrence is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Toronto.
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.), 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from St. Lawrence
- Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City), 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from St. Lawrence
Getting to St. Lawrence on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- King St East at Jarvis St East Side Stop
- King St East at Jarvis St West Side Stop
- King St East at Sherbourne St Stop
Things to see and do in and around St. Lawrence
What to see in St. Lawrence
- Queen Street
- The Distillery Historic District
Things to do in St. Lawrence
- St. Lawrence Market
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- Meridian Hall
- PATH Underground Shopping Mall
- Downtown Yonge
When is the best time to visit Toronto?