What's South Kansas City like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider South Kansas City. Take time to see places such as Swope Park and Bay Water Park while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including International House of Prayer and Minor Park Golf Course.
How to get to South Kansas City
South Kansas City is located 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the heart of Kansas City.
- Kansas City International Airport (MCI), 27 mi (43.4 km) from South Kansas City
Things to see and do in and around South Kansas City
What to see in South Kansas City
- Swope Park
- University of Missouri-Kansas City
- International House of Prayer
- Van Noy Mansion
- Harry Wiggins Trolley Track Trail
Things to do in South Kansas City
- Bay Water Park
- Minor Park Golf Course
- Glenwood Theatre at Red Bridge
- Cave Spring Interpretive Center
- Battle of Westport Visitor Center Museum
Other popular South Kansas City attractions
- Spencer Theatre
- Ewing and Muriel Kauffman Memorial Garden
When is the best time to visit Kansas City?