What's Otter Creek like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit Otter Creek? Nashville Zoo and Nashville Broadway are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Music City Center and Bridgestone Arena.
How to get to Otter Creek
Otter Creek is located 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the heart of Nashville.
- Nashville International Airport (BNA), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from Otter Creek
- Smyrna, TN (MQY), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from Otter Creek
Things to see and do in and around Otter Creek
Things to see near Otter Creek:
- Cheekwood Estate & Gardens (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Lipscomb University (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Radnor Lake State Park (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Shy's Hill (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Allen Arena (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
Things to do near Otter Creek:
- Mall at Green Hills (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Towne Centre Theatre (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Tennessee Agricultural Museum (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Nashville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: May, November, December, June (average 116 mm of rainfall)