What's Thunderbird Industrial Airpark like?If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Thunderbird Industrial Airpark? Take time to see the sights such as Scottsdale Quarter while you're here. Old Town and Camelback Mountain are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Thunderbird Industrial AirparkThunderbird Industrial Airpark is located 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the heart of Scottsdale.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 13.8 mi (22.1 km) from Thunderbird Industrial Airpark
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Thunderbird Industrial Airpark
- Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 10.5 mi (16.8 km) from Thunderbird Industrial Airpark
Things to see and do in and around Thunderbird Industrial Airpark
Things to see near Thunderbird Industrial Airpark:
- Westworld of Scottsdale (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Cactus Park (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Equidome Arena (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
Things to do near Thunderbird Industrial Airpark:
- Scottsdale Quarter (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- Kierland Commons (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Musical Instrument Museum (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Grayhawk Golf Club (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Scottsdale?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: January, March, February, August (average 31 mm of rainfall)