What's South Scottsdale like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider South Scottsdale. Travellers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to Scottsdale Fashion Square and Old Town. There's plenty more to see, including Scottsdale Waterfront and Scottsdale Stadium.
How to get to South Scottsdale
South Scottsdale is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Scottsdale.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from South Scottsdale
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 7.7 mi (12.3 km) from South Scottsdale
- Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal), 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from South Scottsdale
Things to see and do in and around South Scottsdale
What to see in South Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Stadium
- Salt River Fields at Talking Stick
Things to do in South Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Old Town
- Scottsdale Waterfront
- Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art
Other popular South Scottsdale attractions
- Western Spirit: Scottsdale's Museum of the West
- Scottsdale Fiesta
When is the best time to visit Scottsdale?