What's Central Scottsdale like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Central Scottsdale? Take time to see places such as Scottsdale Fiesta and Cactus Park while you're here. Old Town and Camelback Mountain are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Central Scottsdale
Central Scottsdale is located 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from the heart of Scottsdale.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 13.3 mi (21.5 km) from Central Scottsdale
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Central Scottsdale
- Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal), 11.8 mi (19 km) from Central Scottsdale
Things to see and do in and around Central Scottsdale
Things to see near Central Scottsdale:
- Cactus Park (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Taliesin West (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Salt River Fields at Talking Stick (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Westworld of Scottsdale (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Equidome Arena (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
Things to do near Central Scottsdale:
- Scottsdale Fiesta (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- OdySea Aquarium (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Talking Stick Resort Casino (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Scottsdale Quarter (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Kierland Commons (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Scottsdale?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: January, March, February, August (average 31 mm of rainfall)