What's Gainey Village Villas like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Gainey Village Villas? Camelback Mountain and Scottsdale Fashion Square are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Kierland Commons and Old Town are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Gainey Village Villas
Gainey Village Villas is located 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the heart of Scottsdale.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Gainey Village Villas
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from Gainey Village Villas
- Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from Gainey Village Villas
Things to see and do in and around Gainey Village Villas
Things to see near Gainey Village Villas:
- Camelback Mountain (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- Salt River Fields at Talking Stick (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Cactus Park (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
Things to do near Gainey Village Villas:
- Scottsdale Fashion Square (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Kierland Commons (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Old Town (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- OdySea Aquarium (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Talking Stick Resort Casino (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Scottsdale?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: January, March, February, August (average 31 mm of rainfall)