What's North Nashville like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider North Nashville? Take time to see the sights such as Jefferson Street while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Nissan Stadium and Grand Ole Opry.
How to get to North Nashville
North Nashville is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Nashville.
- Nashville International Airport (BNA), 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from North Nashville
- Smyrna, TN (MQY), 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from North Nashville
Things to see and do in and around North Nashville
What to see in North Nashville
- Fisk University
- Jefferson Street
Things to do near North Nashville:
- Ryman Auditorium (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Broadway (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Marathon Music Works (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Tennessee Performing Arts Center (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Fifth + Broadway (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Nashville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: May, November, December, June (average 116 mm of rainfall)