What's Grünes Quartier like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Grünes Quartier? Take time to see places such as Berner Munster and Einstein-Haus while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Bern Town Hall and Zahringerbrunnen.
How to get to Grünes Quartier
- Bern (BRN-Belp), 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Grünes Quartier
Things to see and do in and around Grünes Quartier
What to see in Grünes Quartier
- Berner Munster
- Bern Town Hall
Things to do near Grünes Quartier:
- Einstein-Haus (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Bern Art Museum (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Bern Natural History Museum (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Bern Rose Garden (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Paul Klee Museum (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Innere Stadt?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, March (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, May, August (average 95 mm of rainfall)