What's Lee Park like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Lee Park. Top places in the larger area to visit include Target Center and U.S. Bank Stadium. Target Field and Orpheum Theatre are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Lee Park
Lee Park is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Robbinsdale.
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 11.3 mi (18.3 km) from Lee Park
- Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from Lee Park
- St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from Lee Park
Things to see and do in and around Lee Park
Things to see near Lee Park:
- Target Center (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Target Field (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Minneapolis Convention Center (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Minneapolis Sculpture Garden (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Loring Park (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
Things to do near Lee Park:
- Orpheum Theatre (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- State Theatre (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Skyway Theatre (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Nicollet Mall (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Shops at West End (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Robbinsdale?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -6°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, May, August (average 104 mm of rainfall)