What's Jacinto City like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Jacinto City? Toyota Center and Minute Maid Park are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. George R. Brown Convention Center is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Jacinto City
Jacinto City is located 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the heart of Houston.
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from Jacinto City
- Houston William Hobby Airport (HOU), 8 mi (12.9 km) from Jacinto City
- Houston, TX (EFD-Ellington Field), 11.8 mi (19 km) from Jacinto City
Things to see and do in and around Jacinto City
Things to see near Jacinto City:
- Port of Houston (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Phyllis Wheatley High School (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
Things to do near Jacinto City:
- Military Museum of Texas (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Pasadena Historical Museum (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Gus Wortham Golf Course (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Houston?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: June, October, May, November (average 134 mm of rainfall)