What's Dunwoody like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Dunwoody, especially its shops. Enjoy the neighbourhood's entertainment venues and theatre scene. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Perimeter Mall to shop. Truist Park is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Dunwoody
Dunwoody is located 14 mi (22.5 km) from the heart of Atlanta.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), 22 mi (35.5 km) from Dunwoody
- Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from Dunwoody
- Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from Dunwoody
Things to see and do in and around Dunwoody
Things to see near Dunwoody:
- Georgia Perimeter College (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Oglethorpe University (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- American Intercontinental University (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Art Institute of Atlanta (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Murphey Candler Park (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
Things to do near Dunwoody:
- Perimeter Mall (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Buford Highway Flea Market (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Roswell Mill (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Steel Canyon Golf Club (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Atlanta?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: July, February, March, June (average 122 mm of rainfall)