What's Brookhaven like?
While in Brookhaven, you can spend time at the shops. Take time to see the sights such as Georgia Shakespeare at Oglethorpe University while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Truist Park and Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
How to get to Brookhaven
Brookhaven is located 8.7 mi (14 km) from the heart of Atlanta.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from Brookhaven
- Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Brookhaven
- Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 12 mi (19.3 km) from Brookhaven
Things to see and do in and around Brookhaven
Things to see near Brookhaven:
- Oglethorpe University (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Swan House (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Art Institute of Atlanta (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- American Intercontinental University (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Murphey Candler Park (3 mi/4.8 km away)
Things to do near Brookhaven:
- Georgia Shakespeare at Oglethorpe University (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Lenox Square (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Perimeter Mall (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Phipps Plaza (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Atlanta?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: July, February, March, June (average 122 mm of rainfall)