What's Dupont Circle like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Dupont Circle, especially its bars and museums. Enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's art scene and selection of restaurants. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Dupont Circle and Cathedral of St. Matthew the Apostle. There's plenty more to see, including Phillips Collection and Anderson House.
How to get to Dupont Circle
Dupont Circle is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Washington.
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA), 4.3 mi (7 km) from Dupont Circle
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), 27.3 mi (44 km) from Dupont Circle
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), 21.9 mi (35.2 km) from Dupont Circle
Things to see and do in and around Dupont Circle
What to see in Dupont Circle
- Dupont Circle
- Cathedral of St. Matthew the Apostle
- Anderson House
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Headquarters
- Christian Heurich House
Things to do in Dupont Circle
- Phillips Collection
- L. Ron Hubbard House
- Anderson House Museum
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Headquarters
- Foundry Gallery
Other popular Dupont Circle attractions
- Independence Federal Savings Bank
- Dumbarton Bridge
- Scottish Rite Temple
- Duke Ellington Mural
When is the best time to visit Washington?