What's Chermside like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Chermside, especially its shops. You'll find a selection of coffee shops in the neighbourhood. Take time to see the sights such as Westfield Chermside while you're here. XXXX Brewery is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Chermside
Chermside is located 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the heart of Brisbane.
- Brisbane Airport (BNE), 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Chermside
Things to see and do in and around Chermside
Things to see near Chermside:
- St Joseph's Nudgee College (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
- Brisbane Entertainment Centre (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- RNA Showgrounds (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Brisbane Cruise Terminal (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- QUT Kelvin Grove Campus (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
Things to do near Chermside:
- Westfield Chermside (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- DFO Brisbane (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Eagle Farm Racecourse (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Doomben Racecourse (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Victoria Park Golf Complex (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Brisbane?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)