What's Kangaroo Point like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Kangaroo Point, especially its restaurants and riverfront access. You'll find a selection of bars in the neighbourhood. Take time to see places such as Kangaroo Point Cliffs and The Gabba while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Story Bridge and St. Mary's Anglican Church.
How to get to Kangaroo Point
Kangaroo Point is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Brisbane.
- Brisbane Airport (BNE), 8 mi (12.9 km) from Kangaroo Point
Things to see and do in and around Kangaroo Point
What to see in Kangaroo Point
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs
- The Gabba
- Story Bridge
- St. Mary's Anglican Church
Things to do near Kangaroo Point:
- Riverstage (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Queen Street Mall (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Treasury Casino (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- South Bank Parklands (0.8 mi/1.4 km away)
- Museum of Brisbane (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Brisbane?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)