What's Perimeter Center like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Perimeter Center, especially its shops. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great restaurants and bars. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Perimeter Mall to shop. Truist Park and Lenox Square are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Perimeter Center
Perimeter Center is located 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from the heart of Atlanta.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from Perimeter Center
- Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 4 mi (6.5 km) from Perimeter Center
- Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from Perimeter Center
Getting to Perimeter Center on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Dunwoody Station
- Sandy Springs Station
- Medical Center Station
Things to see and do in and around Perimeter Center
What to see in Perimeter Center
- Art Institute of Atlanta
- American Intercontinental University
Things to do near Perimeter Center:
- Perimeter Mall (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Chastain Park Amphitheater (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Anne Frank in the World Exhibit (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Steel Canyon Golf Club (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Georgia Shakespeare at Oglethorpe University (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sandy Springs?