What's Banjara Hills like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Banjara Hills, especially its restaurants. Take time to discover this family-friendly neighbourhood's shops. Take time to see the sights such as GVK One Mall while you're here. Birla Mandir Temple and Hussain Sagar Lake are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Banjara Hills
Banjara Hills is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the heart of Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad (HYD-Rajiv Gandhi Intl.), 11.8 mi (19 km) from Banjara Hills
Things to see and do in and around Banjara Hills
Things to see near Banjara Hills:
- Birla Mandir Temple (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Hussain Sagar Lake (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Golconda Fort (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Mindspace IT Park (4.3 mi/6.8 km away)
- Secunderabad Clock Tower (4.3 mi/7 km away)
Things to do near Banjara Hills:
- GVK One Mall (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Abids (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Inorbit Mall (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Salar Jung Museum (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Nehru Zoological Park (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Hyderabad?
- Hottest months: May, April, June, March (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, November, February (average 23°C)
- Rainiest months: July, September, August, June (average 146 mm of rainfall)