What's San Isidro like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about San Isidro, especially its shops. Make sure that you enjoy the neighbourhood's great restaurants. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Olivar Park and Parque El Olivar. There's plenty more to see, including Lima Golf Club and Costa Verde Beach.
How to get to San Isidro
San Isidro is located 3.9 mi (6.4 km) from the heart of Lima.
- Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from San Isidro
Things to see and do in and around San Isidro
What to see in San Isidro
- Olivar Park
- Costa Verde Beach
- Costa Verde
- Parque El Olivar
- Huaca Huallamarca Pyramid
Things to do in San Isidro
- Lima Golf Club
- Marina Núñez Del Prado Museum
- Camino Real Mall
- Avenue Los Conquistadores
- Casino Golden Palace
When is the best time to visit Lima?
- Hottest months: February, March, January, April (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, September, June (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, April (average 103 mm of rainfall)