What's Ostia Antica like?
Visitors really like Ostia Antica, especially its historical sites and beach access. Take time discovering the neighbourhood's waterfront. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Ostia Antica and Castello di Giulio II. There's plenty more to see, including House of Love and Psyche and Basilica of Sant'Aurea.
How to get to Ostia Antica
Ostia Antica is located 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from the heart of Rome.
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Ostia Antica
- Ciampino Airport (CIA), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from Ostia Antica
Things to see and do in and around Ostia Antica
What to see in Ostia Antica
- Ostia Antica
- Castello di Giulio II
- House of Love and Psyche
- Basilica of Sant'Aurea
- Baths of Neptune
Things to do near Ostia Antica:
- Parco Leonardo (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Pontile Di Ostia (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- da Vinci Market Central (3.4 mi/5.6 km away)
Other popular Ostia Antica attractions
- Teatro di Ostia
- Temple of the Divinized Emperors
- Piazzale delle Corporazioni
- Grandi Horrea
When is the best time to visit Rome?