What's Music Row like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Music Row, especially its restaurants and live music. Enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's entertainment choices and selection of bars. Take time to see places such as Upper Room and Hartzler-Towner Multicultural Museum while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Historic RCA Studio B and RCA Studio B.
How to get to Music Row
Music Row is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Nashville.
- Nashville International Airport (BNA), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Music Row
- Smyrna, TN (MQY), 17.9 mi (28.9 km) from Music Row
Things to see and do in and around Music Row
What to see in Music Row
- Vanderbilt University
- Upper Room
- Historic RCA Studio B
- RCA Studio B
Things to do in Music Row
- Hartzler-Towner Multicultural Museum
- Car Collector's Hall of Fame
When is the best time to visit Nashville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: May, November, December, June (average 116 mm of rainfall)